I Wish That You Were Mine

Aku menyayangimu tanpa mengambil satu apapun darimu.. kecuali hatimu ♥
Love can touch us one time and last for a lifetime and never let go till we're gone...♥
So..
When I miss U..sometimes I listen to music or look at pictures of you, not to remind me of you but to make me feel as if I’m with you..it makes me forget the distance and capture you..♥
yeach..
 You know I got this feeling that I just can’t hide
I try to tell you how I feel
I try to tell you but I’m weak
Words don’t come easily
When you get close I shiver

I watch you when you smile
I watch you when you cry
And I still don’t understand
I can’t find the way to tell you

I wish I was your lover...I wish that you were mine...♥
 
 

Berbagai Sumber

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel